Optometrist, Leightons Opticians and Hearing Care - Lewes Branch
Part Time, 2 days (15 hours) per week
The eyes have it.
Time. There’s never enough of it.
If you’re a qualified optometrist, self-motivated and a great communicator, who really cares about helping customers to live life to the full, we should be talking.
TIME. At Leightons, we know that enjoying your job coming from having the time to do it well. We believe in taking the time to deliver a genuinely personalised and caring service, so our standard eye examination lasts 30 minutes or longer.
CARE. Clinical excellence is at our heart, so we are always investing in new ways to make sure that our customers get the most thorough eye examination possible. That’s why we offer OCT in every store and are increasing our suite of Optomap technology.
SUPPORT. Our optometrists are supported by fully qualified DOs, highly trained optical assistants, a bespoke training academy, CET clinical conferences and a dedicated training academy.
OPPORTUNITY. Ready to step up in your career? As an optometrist with Leightons, maybe you’d like to join our leadership team as Senior Optometrist. As a leader in the business, you can help to shape clinical standards and customer experience.
- Qualified Optometrist and fully registered with the GOC.
- Motivated and focused on achieving own goals.
- Confident about working within a team.
- Commercially aware, and happy to offer the customer what they need.
- Dedicated to exemplary patient service to ensure patient satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills, with empathy and patience.
- Desire to do, see and enjoy a job well done.
As well as being in a great environment, you’ll receive a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package, including:
- Bonus scheme
- A contribution to gym/club membership
- Private medical insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Life cover
- Professional indemnity fees
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pro rata
- Staff discounts