Mobile Optometrist - Rolling 4-day per week contract, working 1 in 3 Saturdays
Take control of your career and choose just the days you wish to work.
Mobile optometrists are always supported by qualified dispensing opticians and fully trained optical assistants. We guarantee you’ll love the difference!
For your additional peace of mind, you’ll receive first class clinical training, ongoing development and, with at least 30 minutes for each eye exam, the time you need to deliver first class care.
Naturally, you’ll be a great communicator, care about clinical excellence and be commercially minded. Bring us your passion and drive and in return we’ll give you a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
Read on to find out more.
Who we are
Leightons Opticians and Hearing Care is family owned and run. We’ve been in business since 1928 and our success is built on a foundation of caring deeply about our customers.
CARE. Clinical excellence is at our heart, so we are always investing in new ways to make sure that our customers get the most thorough eye examination possible. That’s why we offer OCT in every store and are increasing our suite of Optomap technology.
SUPPORT. Our optometrists are supported by fully qualified DOs, highly trained optical assistants, a bespoke training academy, CET clinical conferences and a dedicated training academy.
Think you’ll fit right in?
Then get in touch today, either using the form on this page or call us on 01252 823419.
- Qualified Optometrist and fully registered with the GOC.
- Motivated and focused on achieving own goals.
- Confident about working within a team.
- Commercially aware, and happy to offer the customer what they need.
- Dedicated to exemplary patient service to ensure patient satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills, with empathy and patience.
- Desire to do, see and enjoy a job well done.
As well as being in a great environment, you’ll receive a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package, including:
- Bonus scheme
- A contribution to gym/club membership
- Private medical insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Life cover
- Professional indemnity fees
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pro rata
- Staff discounts