Qualified Hearing Aid Audiologist, Leightons Opticians and Hearing Care - Various locations
Full Time, 5 days (37.5 hours) per week, Monday – Saturday
Good listeners welcome
Some people simply love to help others. And you’re one of them.
Knowing that the care you offer and the products that you dispense are helping people live their lives to the full makes your job worth doing. That’s why you put your heart and soul into it.
Like us, you believe in going above and beyond to give customers special treatment and care.
Naturally, you will be a great communicator with sound commercial awareness. Bring us your passion and drive and, in return, we will give you a competitive salary, highly motivating bonus potential and an attractive benefits package, plus a great place to work!
If you would like more information about this or any of our other roles, call us on 01252 823419 or use the form on this page to apply now.
- Motivated and focused on achieving own goals.
- Confident about working within a team.
- Commercially aware, and happy to offer the customer what they need.
- Dedicated to exemplary patient service to ensure patient satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills, with empathy and patience.
- Desire to do, see and enjoy a job well done.
A competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package including:
- Bonus scheme (unusually it’s uncapped!)
- Company car
- Private medical insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Life cover 2 x salary or 4 x salary if in the pension scheme
- Professional indemnity insurance paid
- 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Staff discounts
- Contribution towards a gym/club membership