Dispensing Optician (Qualified Dispensing Optician), Leightons Opticians and Hearing Care - Andover Branch
Full Time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Saturday
If you’re a fully qualified dispensing optician, who loves exciting brands and is passionate about going above and beyond for the customer, we should be talking.
PRODUCTS. From world-renowned eyewear brands to independent boutique products and cutting edge lens technology, we know that enjoying your job comes from working with brands you love.
CARE.Clinical excellence is at our heart, so we are always investing in making sure that doesn’t end when someone leaves the consulting room. We strive to ensure that every customer enjoys a fitting experience as professional and precise as the lenses they are measured for.
SUPPORT. Our DOs work with highly trained optical assistants and are supported by a bespoke training academy, CET provision and a dedicated Professional Services team.
OPPORTUNITY. Ready to step up in your career? As a dispensing optician with Leightons, you may also have the opportunity to join the leadership team as a Branch Manager in the future. As a leader in the business, you can help shape the success of the branch, define the customer experience and influence the products you sell.
If you would like more information about this or any of our other roles, call us on 01252 823419 or use the form on this page to apply now.
Who we look for
- Qualified Dispensing Optician and fully registered with the GOC
- Motivated and focused on achieving own goals.
- Confident about working within a team.
- Commercially aware, and happy to offer the customer what they need.
- Dedicated to exemplary patient service to ensure patient satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills, with empathy and patience.
- Desire to do, see and enjoy a job well done.
A competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package including:
- Bonus scheme (unusually it’s uncapped!)
- Private medical insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Life cover 2 x salary or 4 x salary if in the pension scheme
- Professional indemnity insurance paid
- 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Staff discounts