Branch Manager (Qualified Dispensing Optician), Leightons Opticians and Hearing Care - Fleet Branch
Full Time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Saturday
A rare and exciting opportunity to manage our Fleet Branch
Got an eye for style? Love helping people choose a new look and managing a team?
If you’ve been successfully managing another branch, and you’ve got a GOC Dispensing Optician qualification under your belt, plus you care about customers and want to help them live life to the full, we should be talking.
Naturally, you’ll be a great communicator and a manager who knows just how to get the best out of their team. In return, we’ll give you a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package and a great place to work.
Dispensers at Leightons go above and beyond to give our customers the special treatment and show we care. Plus, our branch managers set the store’s standards high and inspire others to follow in their footsteps.
If you love exciting brands and are passionate about going above and beyond for the customer, we should be talking.
PRODUCTS. From world-renowned eyewear brands to independent boutique products and cutting edge lens technology, we know that enjoying your job comes from working with brands you love.
CARE.Clinical excellence is at our heart, so we are always investing in making sure that doesn’t end when someone leaves the consulting room. We strive to ensure that every customer enjoys a fitting experience as professional and precise as the lenses they are measured for.
SUPPORT. Our DOs work with highly trained optical assistants and are supported by a bespoke training academy, CET provision and a dedicated Professional Services team.
OPPORTUNITY. Ready to step up in your career? As a dispensing optician with Leightons, you may also have the opportunity to join the leadership team as a Branch Manager in the future. As a leader in the business, you can help shape the success of the branch, define the customer experience and influence the products you sell.
Read on to find out more.
- Qualified Dispensing Optician and fully registered with the GOC
- Motivated and focused on achieving own goals in addition to those of the Company.- Confident about working within a team.
- Commercially aware, and happy to offer the customer what they need.
- Dedicated to exemplary patient service to ensure patient satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills, with empathy and patience.
- Desire to do, see and enjoy a job well done.
A competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package including:
- Bonus scheme (unusually it’s uncapped!)
- A contribution towards a Gym/Club membership
- Private medical insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Life cover 2 x salary or 4 x salary if in the pension scheme
- Professional indemnity insurance paid
- 27 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Staff discounts