Area Dispensing Optician (Qualified Dispensing Optician), Leightons Opticians and Hearing Care
Full Time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Saturday
YOUR CAREER. YOUR WAY. ONLY YOUR AREA.
We’re looking for fully qualified area dispensing opticians to cover Surrey, Hampshire or Berkshire. Benefit from having a defined area and defined set of branches. Benefit from not spending too much time on the road and benefit from building fantastic bonds with the teams you work with. No to mention an industry leading benefits package.
Competitive salary / Car / Bonus / Pension / Life insurance / 25 days holiday pro rata
OPPORTUNITY. Ready to step up in your career? As an area dispensing optician with Leightons, you’ll be given the opportunity to develop, to broaden your horizons and to share your expertise with a wide group. This role is perfect for those that want to progress and learn or those that want to share their experience across a group of branches and develop others.
PRODUCTS. From world-renowned eyewear brands to independent boutique products and cutting edge lens technology, we know that enjoying your job comes from working with brands you love, that’s why we’re as passionate about products as you are.
CARE.Clinical excellence is at our heart, so we are always investing in making sure that doesn’t end when someone leaves the consulting room. We strive to ensure that every customer enjoys a fitting experience as professional and precise as the lenses they are measured for.
SUPPORT. Our DOs work with highly trained optical assistants and are supported by a bespoke training academy, CET provision, a Professional Services team and a dedicated support team.
If you would like more information about this or any of our other roles, call us on 01252 823419 or use the form on this page to apply now.
- Qualified Dispensing Optician and fully registered with the GOC
- Motivated and focused on achieving own goals.
- Confident about working within a team.
- Commercially aware, and happy to offer the customer what they need.
- Flexible approach to working and travel.
- Dedicated to exemplary patient service to ensure patient satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills, with empathy and patience.
- Desire to do, see and enjoy a job well done.
A competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package including:
- Bonus scheme (unusually it’s uncapped!)
- Company Car
- Private medical insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Life cover 2 x salary or 4 x salary if in the pension scheme
- Professional indemnity insurance paid
- 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Staff discounts